LRS 0.00% 15.0¢ latin resources limited

@dawgfathergreat to read your story into investments. Am...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    @dawgfather

great to read your story into investments.

Am originally from New York City and been trading the Nasdaq for quite a few years. But when I came to Australia my attention turned to investing and holding. Don't get me wrong I love trading in the NYSE and Nasdaq. But the time difference with Sydney and NYC and working is totally hard. So default position became more of investing. Where I came to learn of commodities like copper, tin, palladium and ofcourse lithium.

I ended up into LTR which opened my eyes into CXO, PLS, INR, NVX... (not cross promoting) so I literally went crazy buying as much as I could.

I owe my whole credit and buying ability to LTR (not cross promoting any) but this helped me to get into more upcoming great companies like our LRS and SYA.

I tried to buy LRS when it was $0.04 cents , but my platform didn't allow me to buy it at that price, they said LRS didn't meet their investment standards. I even tried to pay them an extra fee to get them to add the equity but they didn't. Then I moved into SYA as I knew they were going into the ASX300

by the time I looked back at LRS it had jumped from my then 0.04 cents to 0.10 cents
    I knew LRS was a gem and tried to get in and finally did when the platform opened it for trading. It was a slightly higher price but I believe in LRS like I did in LTR and others and it will most definitely double soon in its SP.

There is a lot going on for LRS, both technically and fundamentally. I see our resident LTR poster @vmp is also here and I ended up bringing another LTR friend of mine here to invest in LRS.

So am really looking forward to seeing the fireworks LRS brings. 3% Li is incredible to see , if what VMP says is correct and we can get the size ... this is an epic find indeed. I would definitely invest much more once I sell off some of my Apple shares at a slight high.

I congratulate all LRS holders who saw this incredible opportunity and jumped in. The community here is great, I keep quite but I do read everyone here including yourself Dawgfather

Good luck to us all and let the great journey start all over again ... Upwards !!!

regards
    OrdFin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $419.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $307.4K 2.018M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
67 3372564 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 780737 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.