LRS 0.00% 15.0¢ latin resources limited

good mornin @wingedwarrior wow, this is my 3rd post in 2 days...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    good mornin @wingedwarrior
    wow, this is my 3rd post in 2 days and am trying to be in the quite side and watching the markets
    it's great to see you here on LRS, Rednoff and I were discussing you recently. I believe he is onboarding into LRS too.

Now the stock itself, 100% agree the management is key and the 3rd pillar of a successful investment. I believe that once you have a product that is shown to the market and the market recognises it and jumps in with you then if an "idiot" in management jumps onboard the product carries the company through. But can you imagine when "awesome" leader and a good institution comes onboard when your product is recognised by the market... that is stardom!!!
    LTR is case in point , good product but awesome management/ investors

LRS is starting as VMP has also stated. I look at the border picture, what does this investment looks like in 1 year to 2 years?

It's 1st drill = incredible quality of Li = market immediately recognised it...
    The product is in demand and near producers are fighting to come online ... CXO (smaller resource but look at SP) Tesla agreement and now talking about Hydroxide. (just drawing comparisons not cross promoting)

There are a few things which LRS has to contend with;
    The management needs to have absolute focus as to where to drill and when to move to the next site

Management need a strategic vision and promote LRS as Dominant player NOW in its early days. It's the managements role to display LRS as a future contender. So the news feeds have to drop at advantageous times. The perception needs to be there in the market. The reason I say this is because currently the project I am on with the ASX , the New York stock, FTSE, Chicago stock exchange are watching closely. and the ASX are not playing it good... So perception counts in early days. Without much you already can talk big, act big, feel big and Big will no doubt follow. There is a lot I have written on the mental ability for companies to achieve incredible heights just by believing. And the right guy / girl at the helm can create this big MO = Momentum

Now to the Geo politics ...

South America is not Australia or the US or Canada in regards to jurisdiction so some investors might be cautious. Saying that the real key investors have woken up to the demand of Lithium so jurisdictions are balancing off ... simply look at AVZ ? I heard alot of derogatory terms used against them but they have cracked $1.00 and included in the ASX300
    I even went on their forum to apologise for certain people name callings which they sincerely appreciated.

So Geo politics;

1; For LRS there is another company that is involved with easing things like permits etc in Brazil for us ( if it helps us to use them good but in the long run when you discover wealth what happens to this friendly alliance? just a point to note

2; The US fed is threatening rage hikes , world politics is major macro concern for a whole sector let alone a new growing company. Look at the volatility alone this year compared to last 2 years when the rates were down.

3. There is a war introduced to the mix now ( and I feel for the people dying in this atrocity) but look wants it doing again to volatility.

4: Remx and lit indexes have been rocking up and down and now one can almost see the peaks and bottoms within the 6 month graphs and the institutions are racking it in ... the retail investor if trying to trade must either walk away from the screen and relax or trade like the institutions.

This is my point when you invest in a company you believe in it !!! Management believes in it (they must) , then the market will believe in it ... time is needed for such an accumulation of wealth. If you buy a house today and sold it again and again in fear ... the capital balance is diminished... welcome to the stock market where you can watch now in minutes... increasing your fear and pleasure .

I am speaking from my experience with the American investor mostly, if you watch you make decisions on emotions. You can see your house price rise and fall minute by minute and then in 1 year ... wow you say , my house is worth so much more

So Geo politics is going to be a determining factor in the next 2 years where LTR rose itself in the quite ness of global economics.
    but LRS has to work extra hard for its success in this new era

But I believe in it , there are a few new people here from LTR who believe in it , so as long as management can 100% believe too ... this beauty will go strength to strength

the key is to believe...

good luck to all and now I shall slow my posts down
    ( apologies for spelling errors , have rushed this post) have to work ...
    see ya winged warrior,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $419.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $307.4K 2.018M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
67 3372564 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 780737 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.