BC8 2.86% 36.0¢ black cat syndicate limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-21

1. 12,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3208
    Makes a lot of sense. Start where the mills are sitting and then use the cash flow to incrementally turn every other asset on. Drill the shot out of everything around it and add mine life as you go. This will produce a lot of gold. Previous production numbers at Coyote were 40k pa and Paulsens were 70k pa. Kal East first stage was 50k pa going to over 100k pa. Add all that together, and BC8 could be punching out 150k- 200k oz's pa. Put a margin on that sort of number and i can see BC8 heading towards a billion market cap on comparison with other companies. Once we get the final stock on issue number, then we can run some numbers on that per share. Its going to be in the dollars once they line the production ducks up on these numbers from what i can see so far. This is how you transform a company. SLR, NST and the other major players got there through a starter core asset and went hunting for assets to bolt on via acquisitions. BC8 is following that play book with this sort of deal. This is a well proven formula among well run growth companies. Many of these smaller punts are just hoping to jag a discovery. The entire sector has been on a slow burn M&A vibe for sometime. BC8 has been listed for 4 years and now has 2m ounces. That means bc8 is adding 500,000 ounces to the resource pa. That is $1.3b pa or some $26m per week in inground value. Good luck finding many of those out there. It also comes with mills, permits and grade in the right places. Who knows, BC8 might get swallowed up itself down the track.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.010(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $159.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 36.5¢ 35.0¢ $542.8K 1.518M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 430000 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 217121 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.