BC8 0.00% 32.0¢ black cat syndicate limited

Nice to see you here too G and no probs. Always happy to share....

1. 6,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2828
    Nice to see you here too G and no probs. Always happy to share. Just bought BC8 today bye the way

I told myself no more new none production gold in the portfolio then I see a good deal like this... Just can't help myself and add it to the portfolio along with my other gold explorers like DEG, SPQ, GBR, MGV etc. BC8 will probably be cashflow positive before any of those will; looking at today's ANNs.

Personally I told myself, what is all that cash in the sidelines for but for when opportunities like this shows up. Probably a good thing as inflation will bite into that cash purchasing power soon. Plus it's always hard to add to my cornerstone Goldie's (NST and EVN) these days. Those two positions are getting too big and are enjoying compound exponential accretion in this gold run.

Gold mining veteran commentators like you and I have seen this playbook too many times in the past and have held NST long enough (I assume you still do) to know the assets not to back them. However you look at it, this is a value accretive BC8 purchase on the numbers alone. Even more value if we add the drill bit to that as these assets have not been given the TLC it deserves. Same turn around playbook to NST Jundee, EVN Cowal and RMS Edna May back in the day. AIS Cracow and NML Mt Carlton stories currently playing out... Can't really blame NST for mothballing Paulsens and WT as the ROCE on Superpit and efficiencies on the other combined SAR + NST assets are rightly prioritised as they give NST the most return on capital employed.

Nice Black Adder clip and is poignant because; most if not all of the negativity on BC8 will come from those with timeframes shorter than a weasels tale. I however have noticed a new and slight variation, in that some here are lamenting that the BC8 SP is missing out on the POG run. Which again is another mind bender to those with short timeframes, those who prefer to look at price rather than value, those who missed out and are sadly playing the gold catchup in their investments.
    Last edited by Exised: 19/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $98.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.0¢ 31.0¢ $22.76K 72.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 959 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 38698 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
32.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
32.0¢ 32.0¢ 31.0¢ 61403
Last updated 15.15pm 24/05/2024 ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.