AAJ 0.00% 1.2¢ aruma resources limited

ESS and LRV also went up 30% on the same day. Similar low soi...

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    ESS and LRV also went up 30% on the same day. Similar low soi stocks. Whether it be an insider trading, we won’t know but the company was obviously writing something up for ANN when the share price was hovering around 30% in the first hour of trading and immediately requested for a trading halt instead of answering the price query as they needed more time. They could’ve been waiting for assay results to come in in few days or needing time documenting it. Can you really blame the company? To me it does look kind of suspicious that the company did not request for a trading halt before the market opened and lucky for those who got in but we were anticipating a lot of news to flow in April anyways, namely lithium assay results, completion of 3000m drilling or more gold assay results that were pending and Melrose heritage survey is due in April. I expect at least 2-3 price sensitive ANN in the next few weeks.
    I got a feeling that AAJ will move fairly quickly now. Current market cap only 29M. Cheap!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.363M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $3.34K 278.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 789091 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 146087 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.