ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-67

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481

Wow! Wow Wow! what can you say.

This is my take on it.

1. A Chinese offer wont get past the Govt regulations - Li now strategic, Has to be Aus or US or maybe EU, India? Could be Car company?

2. This will be a significant offer as the board have made the choice to consider it and if its in the best interest of the share holders.

3. Even though significant its may still be a 'low ball offer' , If such Management will likely decline the offer, the good news our SP will rocket to this SP offer

4. Remembering these Spodumene JORC deposits are few and far between, The markets for Li are desperate, it will certainlystart a bidding WAR

5. I'm sure management have a magic number that they will sell for - I hope its closer to 1B MC

6. ESS has no major cornerstone so an easy target, no strings attached to the buyer to deal with. Was the end game always to sell this off?

7.Management have skin in the game too, so its in their best interest to get maximum value.

8. In a takeover all Options get paid out also.

Its good and bad in many ways but to the individual investor probably depends if you value 2X or 3X your money now or 10X your money in 2 years

For me I'm happy to wait, however, it could be taken out of our control and if so lets hope the outcome is a lucrative one for all ESS holders.

Congratulations to all here, exciting times for ESS holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.