MEU 0.00% 3.8¢ marmota limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-32

1. 11,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4817
    I don’t care what any of the negative Nancy’s say in here. This sort of news has the potential to have an open of 8c plus early next week. On attention and future upside alone. Most people saying nonsense in here without reading the announcement have probably exited or downsized their holdings in the past 6 months to a year because of the lack of newsflow - now they will regret it big time.

I am in for the gold and uranium and the share price is already significantly undervalued in relation to these 2 assets alone. REE exposure adds at minimum a 10 fold increase to the value of our market cap if we hit anything of significance or similar assay data of our peers. The upside here is just enormous and I am glad I held strong and stuck to my gut feeling that this stock would eventually re rate despite the lack of news since I have held. Funnily enough it might not even be amazing bull market highs in the Uranium and gold price that starts the re rate. It may be the Rare Earths! Strange things happen in stocks, it’s all about attracting the markets attention to start getting runs on the board. It’s how all the current big boys in the sector started.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.8¢ $3.8K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 336027 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 212439 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.