HVY 3.85% 5.4¢ heavy minerals limited

Fair question given the way the sp has behaved on what I...

1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Fair question given the way the sp has behaved on what I consider to have been good announcements in the past.
    There are a few differences this time though. The market is aware of a string of announcements and an approximate date over the course of the next few months which are coming our way. The majority of these will support the initiation of production. Additionally the register has churned a little but it appears big and small players are pretty much set. There are not many people in above 23-24 cents so right now most people are green or even with the T20 holders looking very healthy bar a few million stock so I doubt there will be too many sellers. I'm tipping that the majority of sellers around the 25-28 mark will be those who are in with a 25-35% gain and are a little impatient or have the 'a profit is only a profit when it's banked' mentality (safe players). Add to that our mc has sat relatively low while others have moved from their ipo last year demonstrating growth potential for investors, we are now no longer a whisper in the forums but in fact gaining some interest across a wide network of social media, and whilst the market is not out of the woods there is some sense of market stability starting to creep in.
    As long as the announcement is good (zero chance of it not being as far as I'm concerned) then I cannot see how it can tank. The only way it will is if a number of T20 or sub holders decide to feed into the buys based on their investment strategies.
    I've been in HVY from the start, and as every day passes I see more positive to this story. HVY will one day in the not too distant future be a globally recognised name. And I don't think Garnett will be their only bread!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $3.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $3.065K 56.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 23840 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.