AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Yes mate we will see very soon. I’m on the fence over what this...

1. 4,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3104
    Yes mate we will see very soon. I’m on the fence over what this TH involves.

I suspect it is particularly good news given its timing not long after the extension notice.

In liu of Frankme’s missed contributions perhaps we can look at BMI’s latest predictions for 2030. Oh shit they are now forecasting at 40 fold increase in demand by 2030, opposed to their very optimistic opinion two years ago of 30 fold.

Around three years ago I harped on around the lack of investment by big auto, two years ago we saw around 400 billion invested in the sector many by VW and a hand full of others.

These days it’s daily news as all the late comers are still pumping 100’s of billions into EV’s.

Google your hearts out!

Guess the simple moral of my simple and basic post is the fact the the world knows exactly in which direction the world is heading.

Always follow the sectors where extraordinary investment is evident.

BIG COMPANIES don’t invest in dud futures, one might, but we are looking at the whole fleet heading in one direction.

Those Hydrogen early investors have either quit or gone very silent. I believe there is a huge future for Hydrogen just not where I’m invested.

Every single EV and lithium chart has been wrong since the MS oversupply lithium gate in 2018/19
    They have updated up to the end of the knob ever since. Chinese EV sales have gone nuts ever since.

In essence don’t listen to the knobs posting absolute BS, trust your instincts, follow the relevant markets, look at the markets best commentators and listen to what they say.

Im very comfortable being heavily invested in this sector and I’m expecting at huge bounce late this year when the current shit show resides.

AVZ and a few others are excluded from the above comment due to EXTRAORDINARY news.

IM AN UP RAMPER, I’m also a successful investor and a COMPLETE realist in case some of you downramping muppets are unsure.

Best wishes to all you longterm investors will very well endowed wallets, it’s dimly a case of investor envy.

Wednesday will perhaps see AVZ enter another phase of investment growth. I won’t speculate on what the announcement might be but I’m sure it will be very good news. The beginning of a string 0f announcements sure to tickle our little toes.

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.