QFE 4.23% 6.8¢ quickfee limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-34

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    yeah Affinipay is about 7-8 years ahead of QFEs merchant payments business. It’s not a monster yet though by any means. They’re still growing… There are customer satisfaction surveys from the US I’ve stumbled across that have QFE seemingly providing a pretty competitive service to Affinipay.

there is a step by step process of enhancing the yield on transaction volume for these businesses. Affinipay is at 90-100bs per $1 of volume, whereas QFE is now at 60-70bps with the QUBE completion. QFEs next step to get to the Affinipay level is to get bank sponsorship so they’ll sit just above the operating costs of the payment infrastructure. Eric Lookhoff mentioned hahah QFE is 1-2 years away which makes sense based of the revenue & transaction volume graphs I shared on a previous post.

Affinipay has been growing at 35% per annum for the best part of a decade. Covid has only assisted this growth rate. As long as QFEs payment volumes in its professional services division are outperforming that, which they have been by miles, I’m happy. If we grow at 50% per annum we’re 5 years away from that crazy $600m valuation just on the payments business (excluding the lending and bnpl business).

hope that helps with context as to why I’m pretty bullish on this…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.003(4.23%)
Mkt cap ! $22.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.8¢ 6.8¢ $68 1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 59840 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QFE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.