AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

wow has this forum gone to S***Tjeez i hope these one time...

1. 3,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3631
    wow has this forum gone to S***T

jeez i hope these one time posters get burnt and leave...

1) We are on the battery council - Thats a big deal and it was international headlines
    2) We have ministerial decree
    3) we have favourable technical opinion
    4) We have finance

= its a given, not an unknown that we are going mining.

Zinjin has nothing in comparison and its not the first time DRC has had corruption

Here's a head of the a copper and cobalt mining company get ousted by the President Felix
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/03/world/congo-cobalt-albert-yuma-mulimbi.html#:~:text=The%20chairman%20of%20the%20Democratic,the%20global%20clean%20energy%20revolution.

Who is supporting AVZ for Battery Council? FELIX
    https://*********.com.au/avz-minerals-joins-drc-battery-council-sustainable-minerals-chain/

So why would Felix want to bring his government into a massive legal fight and lose all international support now?

Zinjin is in a last desperate attempt to smear the situation with the hope of saving themselves.

DRC doesnt need Zinjin, they have CATH (BIGGER! one of the biggest)

So why would Felix ditch us for them?

Why would Felix sell 15% of his biggest asset so cheaply when we have been paying incrementally more each time?

Forget the inbetweens - the president calls the shots! Common get smart anyone listening to this c*ap

This trading halt is exactly what it was said it would be last week - Surface Rights = Mining License.

But I really hope Nigel learnt a lesson on tentative commentary regarding Zinjin. If he says anything, it needs to be substantiated and backed.. Thats the hammer that smashes these shorters.

Happy to have shifted in AVZ, bring on the announcement, we have the license and the benefit of know what the market wants to hear wrt zjijin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.