AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

WIth 7 posts I can forgive your lack of understanding on the...

1. 1,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 888
    WIth 7 posts I can forgive your lack of understanding on the project.
    Welcome to AVZ, many of us have been here for a long time and enjoy talking with those that are joining for the long haul also.

You may not be aware, however road construction, purchase of equipment and movement of that equipment has been ongoing for several months now. With a low strip ratio, the only real construction that needs to be done is for the tailings and the processing plant. This is not a deep cut mine which requires months of planning and removal of surface material to access.

AVZ is special - that is why the red army have infiltrated this forum since last week in an attempt to scare people like you who may just have come in (so could be out just as quickly) to surrender your shares to them..

As another poster stated, the price is already discounted for an assumption of a decreased ownership of the project, which in my personal opinion is unlikely. They want you to sell, so that they can gain the 20-30% move up when ownership is defined clearly hopefully in the next few days. Shin and Jin are not invited to the meeting with the minister in the DRC I would expect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.