ASM 3.11% 78.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

Thankyou @Dazed&confused -- To me it seems that the USD $250M...

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Thankyou @Dazed&confused -- To me it seems that the USD $250M (AUD $363M?) for 1/5th of ASMH (Dubbo) is a material factor that may be re-visited -- as the current Market Cap for ALL of ASM is now circa $800M. It seems that the Stage 2 conditions are progressing well (I hope) but they are not (yet) satisfied, however the inclusion of Hyundai is a giant improvement. Hopefully the market has already factored this anomaly into the current price via the short activity (from $14 down to $5s). USD$250M for 20% of ASMH might prove to be cheap, but the market has differed increasingly since Nov 2021. I should be content with what DW settles on the Framework equity deal (superbly, dealing with changing realities) -- to keep the ball rolling on Dubbo, while KMP proves the NPAT pay-back period and the other MPs roll-out progressively.

I have underlined the Stage 2 criteria below:

Conditional Exclusive Framework Agreement
    • For a subscription price of US$250m (Subscription Price), the Consortium Fund will acquire
    20% of the shares of ASMH.
    • The transaction is subject to the satisfaction of certain conditions by the end of Q3 2021,
    including:
    o The Investing Partnership completing technical, legal, financial and tax due diligence;
    and
    o The Investing Partnership establishing formal structures for the Consortium Fund
    and MagnetCo Fund that are satisfactory to ASM.
    (First Stage Conditions)
    Once the First Stage Conditions are satisfied, the parties will proceed to finalise the
    transaction, again subject to the satisfaction of certain conditions during Q4 2021,
    including:
    agreements to give effect to the Proposed Transaction, including a subscription andshareholders agreement;
    entry into the Proposed Offtake Agreement, the full terms of which are yet tobe negotiated and finalised;
    Australian FIRB, Bank of Korea and any other necessary regulatory approvals to becompleted;
    satisfactory project equity and debt financing arrangements with respect to theDubbo Project;
    entry into satisfactory turnkey EPC arrangements in connection with theconstruction and commissioning of the Dubbo Project; and
    entry into sufficient bankable offtake agreements to justify the customary andreasonable requirements of lenders to finance the Dubbo Project.
    (Second Stage Conditions)

• Deposit payment terms:
    o the Investing Partnership will deposit US$1m into escrow (Initial Deposit) within
    seven business days of signing the Agreement;
    o following satisfaction of the First Stage Conditions, the Investing Partnership will
    deposit an additional US$9m into escrow (Second Deposit); and

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.0¢
Change
-0.025(3.11%)
Mkt cap ! $141.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 81.0¢ 77.5¢ $427.1K 536.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2053 78.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.