IFM 1.24% $1.64 infomedia ltd

$tock1 first part of the post was cropped I think. This is the...

1. 3,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171

$tock1 first part of the post was cropped I think. This is the bit that mentions OEConnection. A quick google seems the have acquired a couple things recently. Don't know what happened with their Clifford Thomas Group that "didn't go as planned"

Global auto software group OEConnection is taking Australia’s Infomedia for a test drive, running the numbers in the three-headed auction under way via Credit Suisse.

It is understood OEConnection, majority owned by from San Francisco-based PE firm Genstar Capital, is one of two parties in Infomedia’s data room, trying to turn earlier discussions into an offer that could be put to the Australian company’s board and shareholders.

OEConnection is based in Richfield, Ohio, and provides SaaS software used by car dealers, repair facilities, manufacturers and fleet managers, to track original equipment manufacturer-made parts and manage their businesses.

The group was acquired by Genstar Capital, a mid-market PE firm with about $US35 billion in assets, in 2019. OEConnection bought UK-based Clifford Thames Group to try and broaden its global footprint in 2017; however, the acquisition hasn’t gone as well as planned.

Infomedia’s understood to be one option for OEConnection to try and get its global expansion back on track. Infomedia declined to comment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IFM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.64
Change
0.020(1.24%)
Mkt cap ! $614.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.63 $1.64 $1.61 $285.8K 175.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 16340 $1.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.64 426 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IFM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.