AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Yep, my guess too. If so, likely a private placement. If finance...

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Yep, my guess too. If so, likely a private placement.

If finance is going to happen, its a great time for the privileged few to get shares dirt cheap.

If fully subscribed, I'll assume the brokers have been given the wink and nod that finance is lined up despite the ASIC prosecution. Last chance for people close to insiders and favoured clients of the brokers to top up at a never to be repeated price. All "legitimate" and legal if they are smart and play the game right. The system that allows it stinks. But they all do it at this end of the market and it sucks!

If so, I fully expect to see the small time traders (who are not clients of the broker) jump on HC big-time, rubbish the CR,management and everything else about the company etc etc to drive the price down to the raise price for a short while to buy in. that will provide the only silver lining for those who have the guts to gamble on jumping in then as well (without having the benefit of any wink and nod that may have been given).

If the placement is bigger and available to all holders, in the absence of a definitive release on the progress of finance, I fear that will not be a good sign!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $34.02K 4.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3693178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4839817 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.