SYA 0.00% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-187

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    I look at it this way...

- raising $190M at 18c - firstly maybe the deal was already finalised at this price and the SP had to come down to this. Imagine raising $190m at 18c and the SP was .24-.27

- Now everyone knows these guys were in SK for last few weeks. The largest battery makers are based here. So, to raise $190M not an easy thing (definitely not from retail clients)...so maybe they already have a prelim deal in the making and could only get it at that price based on the SP before it went ballastic. Look at the SP over past few months - hovering in 12-19c mark.

- I believe to raise this amount in 2 days - they already know or have in the pipeline. No way they are going to go TH to raise this amount in 2 days.

So, I know most CR are a bad thing and create a knee jerk reaction for most retail SH's...but they forget this once they start seeing the SP gain momentum again. Happens all the time. I mean CXO, LKE, LTR - can't tell me they did not do the same and had same reaction. Pretty sure if you go back on their announcements you will see the same.

Anyway, not trying to console myself or you guys...but there is always more to it than meets the eye.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $1.369M 39.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
72 25281049 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 2185907 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.