SYA 12.9% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

Uh huh. And ghe swelling as well. Can barely type actually ....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Uh huh. And ghe swelling as well. Can barely type actually . Can't sit too long , can't stand . Pretty F'd actually. Pain is manageable but mobility is NOT.

Anyway. To answer your question in regards drill results for Sayona's Moblan , I would have thought they might be a bit more proactive as other Companies have done ....LRS ....CRR and many others. So from visuals , I reckon we're way past that point now with Samples cores sent off to the Labs I suppose. The silence would suggest that they are doing this by the ' Book ' and conservative. On the other hand , you could also argue they are keeping their ' Powder Dry ' for favorable announcements to be released progressively post this Friday when we have a better handle on the timelines for this raise and / or any retail components etc...

In so far as 1MC and the Pilbara camapigns at Mallina and MT Eden and others , it will certainly be interesting on how they decide to address any ' visible ' findings as against waiting times at the Labs of 6 - 8 weeks ....or if we get a more progressive release on account of the importance of this raise as well. So I guess we'll hav to see how conservatie our counterparts are over at 1MC. However , one would think given the history with the previous AJM and the scrutiny of the Investor public , I would think they will also err on the side of a more conservative approach.

Having said that , I'm still of the belief that Mallina will produce a Maiden JORC of between 7 MT and 10 MT . But that is just my opinion so is total conjecture at this point.

Hope that agrees with your thoughts as well. I am confident the news flow in the balance of things will have to be significantly positive at some stage. Because too much going on , and lots of bucks being spent.......wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.