SYA 8.33% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-463

1. 1,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    I think management are moving to capitalise before markets get choppy again and the fact they want to give value conscious institutional investors another bite at the beautiful cherry that is SYA. I'm thinking the capital raise will be quickly followed by multiple announcements on expansion plans, resource upgrades etc, quickly delivering value to these investors in return for further financing arrangements. The bape approval may also feature later in the summer. I've waited for 5 years on this stock and it hasn't been easy. What's going on now really is small fry- we will be in production next year with a world class team of people
    that know the lithium sector- the mistakes that happened with AJM won't happen here, as they simply can't afford anymore disasters. my opinion only- not advice. I don't think they will team up with just one car maker- being a hub for lithium production you need to have multiple customers, and it would be risky relying on just one car company hence maybe it may a combination of US and Korean car companies. equally the Canadian government will also want to be carefully cultivating the industry as a whole

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $1.316M 50.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2045173 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 10890743 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.