SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-51

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    I'd like to bring it back a bit and round-up as a matter of housekeeping , a n observation and a couple of peripheral but equally important discussion topics .

I find it very interesting that the ASX & S&P took the approach to ' Stacking ' the deck of their fund manager index weighting's and filling them to the brim almost with Lithium related stocks ......only to see them diminish in staggering amounts of near 50% drops.

I mean what's going on here folks. And what could possibly be going on in particular with the connections to ALL the ASX's constituent ' Broker ' founding members when something like this is so blatantly and obviously looking like a complete ' Stitch ' up for the broader and perhaps less educated sectors of the retail Mom & Pop Investor communities.

It reeks of something here which I can't exactly put my finger on quite yet , but it almost seems as though it was allowed to peek on the entry so the constituent members could then ' capitalize ' on the money made on the downside shorting which was all part of the upfront game of inclusion - and then then subsequent and abruptly followed by the diminution.

Reminds me of the movie The Big Short where back in the GFC it was a well known fact that those Credit Agencies who played a significant role in not fulfilling their responsibilities by NOT applying their downgrades as a market circuit breaker until it was too late , and thereby opening the door to compound the problem by allowing the ' Shorts ' to take hold in almost destroying the financial system with the destruction of 100 year old wall street established institutions.

This has to be a stitch-up in that same order and really needs to be looked into I reckon.

Moving onto another more precise issue. We know we have a Quebec General Elections to take place on or before 3rd October 2022. We also know that as per normal , the Quebec National Assembly will typically have its LAST sitting day on around Friday 10th June , and which is only 13 trading days until then including today.

After that we have TWO back to back public holidays in Quebec on Friday 24th June and Friday 1st July being Fete nationale du Quebec ( or formerly St -Jean Baptiste Day ) on the 24th and Canada the week following on the 1st July.

We then know that the Quebec National Assembly will now resume normally until around the midweek of the Labor Day Holiday which is on Monday the 5th September ,but in this case this year , they will know doubt have to dissolve their Parliament process by having called an Election at some point on or around or just prior to these early dates in September .

So my point here is that obviously we all know how these matters of Elections and Campaigns play out.

So my question then is for the current sitting Quebec Legault Government , and that is at what point in the expected Campaign mode will they come out with their next term agenda , and to what extent if any will there be any promises made or funding brought forward or committed to beyond the 3rd October election results date in so far as the battery metals extraction and processing Industries.

Because at this stage given the sitting times available before their National Assembly breaks up for their annual summer holiday vacation time , it really starts to look as though they are leaving their run a little bit late in providing any further financial support or even leaving any legislative room for passing anything remotely required for approval of the outstanding Authier BAPE process.

So to summarize , it is my belief that Quebec has to get ' Busy ' with its promotion and allocations to this Industry sooner than later - else it starts to look like a ' Dead ' issue and an area where if let to further slide as reflected by Sayona's SP and valuation ....an area where the Quebec electorate do NOT want further good money thrown after previously Bad. And because it is really starting to look like there has been NO progress of success made from the failed days of Nemaska and previous NAL failures. It's NOT being communicated ....and its NOT being promoted properly by Quebec. So NOT just Sayona Management at fault here.

I mean it's one thing to promote a picture of a Quebec mining entity being supported by a ' Junket ' trade mission to Korea .......but its quite another to let the People of your Province know what the hell was the purpose for , and what the heck are the expected results and or subsequent benefits to the Province.

My final side issue is in regards to this ' Quasi ' definition of ' Quarry ' operation that Saona has adopted to use in the narrative of how the Authier Pit will be managed.

And i say ' Quasi ' because there are specific tax benefits , and land holding issues which are specifically relating to a ' Sand and Stone ' Quarry ' operation in Quebec as against a purely defined extractive open pit mining operation dealing with ' other ' minerals with lithium rock not really fitting into any specific category in so far as representing a ' mine gate ' quarry operation. So I am a bit intrigued as to what , how , and why they appear to be ' posturing ' themselves in this regards and whether in fact this is also why they have more work to do with respects to this emphasis on the use of this terminology or whether it is just a throw away narrative to describe the downgraded utility of the Authier tenement and product being extracted.

Now just on the Cap Raise. If it's via a further rights issue ( with perhaps additional future free attaching higher priced options ) , then the closing date could see us finalising it in the early parts of July or at best end of June.......sneaky.png Which proably will still be BEFORE any Quebec general election date is CALLED by the Legault Government.......sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.368M 40.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 13154629 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 636953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.