SYA 8.33% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-648

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    I have somed etailed comments on the presentation etc...., but for now I'll just say very very good results today people.

Nice to see my 22 cent plus support and resistance targets getting inititally hit jut after open......and No mention about having or taking ' oversubscriptions ' as was I believe indicated , and which still leaves them with ' powder dry ' inpotential raising of another 10%.

So will we ultimately see something for ordinary shareholders , or is this being kept in reserve for a cornerstone investor down the track and over the next couple of months and as we approach the Quebec general elections which are to be held by no later than 3rd October 2022.

Incidentally ......Have we heard anything from K.P who had stated weeks ago that he would be announcing to the Market of an ' Officially ' decided site for their Hydroxide......because I'm just following up on my previous suggested location of ' Buffalo N.Y ' ......sneaky.png And its been awhile now since the market has heard anything in regards that issue. Unless I've missed something being announced somewhere's .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $1.316M 50.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2045173 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 10890743 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.