CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    Legendary TT. Clarity...love it!
    The bid that gets the prize of the RAP business and tech has to be fair and reasonable. A bid of $2 would be considered fair but under the circumstances is it reasonable? We all say yes apart from a few holders who want to stay along for the ride...so what is fair? We really can't say as we are the mushrooms and have no real idea of what the current future holds as the BOD have dawn the blinds a few years ago...do the BOD want us taken over or do they want a classy partner to assist in all ways to further the company and drive profit and new directions and new inventions? (and the SP of course. If I am TK I want a share price to reflect serious value in 5 years time...$8 plus then I would have $80 million! Maybe 3% DIVVIES ON $80 MIL?
    So fair is what? Reasonable is what? Fair is four times the current SP and on that basis it would have to be seen as reasonable IMHO...would I sell? No or rather, maybe...but I would sell in the > 60 cents range...lets not be too silly...yep..
    Lets get this show back on the road...the Pfizer involvement is "nice" and confirms RAP as viable with a future. But the Pfizer offer has in fact split the camp somewhat and caused an upheaval. Can we just get the No vote across the line and the best will be to come IMHO! Vote NO!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.