MQR 6.67% 1.4¢ marquee resources limited

This looks like its going to be a great ann - this will de-risk...

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    This looks like its going to be a great ann - this will de-risk the West Spargoville Lithium Project, to allow MQR to be aggressive on other projects. Maybe ESS or NMT which are our neighbours in the area, they both know what they are working with.
    Bring on Thursday! Good luck all.

The West Spargoville Project
    The West Spargoville Project is located in the core of the Southern Yilgarn Lithium Belt, an area that is well known
    for spodumene deposits that include; the Bald Hill Mine, the Mt Marion Mine, the Buldania Project and Essential
    Metals Pioneer Dome Project. The world-class Earl Grey deposit and the Mt Cattlin Mine are located further west
    and south respectively (Figure 3). Marquee entered into an Option Agreement to acquire the West Spargoville
    project (refer ASX Release dated 7th July 2020 and 23rd August 2021) which consists of 80km2 of highly prospective
    tenure with very limited drilling historically completed on the Project.
    WWW.MARQUEERESOURCES.COM.AU
    22 Townshend Road, Subiaco WA 6008
    Northeast trending structures are the primary structural control on the location of pegmatites at the West
    Spargoville Project with high-grade lithium bearing pegmatites (refer MXR ASX Release dated 15 Sept 2016) and
    recently mapped pegmatites situated along these structures, as observed in magnetics data. This structural trend
    is analogous to the orientation of spodumene bearing pegmatites at the Dome North Project 40km to the south
    (Refer ESS ASX Release dated 19 July 2021).
    In the Yilgarn Craton, pegmatites are located within 10 kilometres of a common granitic source with proximal
    pegmatites the least evolved and poorly mineralized, containing only the general rock-forming minerals. More
    distal and evolved pegmatites may include beryl, beryl and columbite, tantalite and Li aluminosilicates, and
    pollucite in the most evolved pegmatites. The spatial zonation of pegmatites around a common granitic source is a
    fundamental starting point for exploration models (London, 2018). In these Archean settings, regional-scale
    structures control the distribution of pegmatites, being responsible for focusing and transporting fluids and
    magmas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $5.787M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $20.35K 1.462M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 688461 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 258276 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ 4765
Last updated 12.30pm 03/05/2024 ?
MQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.