FBR 2.33% 4.4¢ fbr ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-36

1. 1,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    It’s good that it’s only $4m. Will buy them some time/breathing room to commission the 110 and to Negotiate waas equity partner financing. Not ideal at the current price but at least it’s a small enough raise to get then by. No doubt, the usual doomsday preppers will jump up and down as they usually do. I will be waiting patiently for fbrs plans to play out. I can’t argue with the commercials stats put out by fbr in their most recent update. It’s so commercially viable based on their stats that it’s laughable.

Remember, If fbr meet their deadlines, we will have the next gen 110 doing final user testing ready for mass manufacturing early next year. we should be close enough to manufacturing for fbr to sign funding agreements will waas partners. I have never been more pumped. Of course, I never thought the share price would tank the way it has but times your investment horizon by maybe 10 and that’s where I’m at on my holding journey. Either way, I hope everyone can find their own happiness either as fbr holders or not.

not investment advice. Do your own research, etc etc…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $210.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $361.2K 8.191M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2272093 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 1559834 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.