FBR 0.00% 3.8¢ fbr ltd

Spot on ! Nothing but Mou’s , Silence, and money burn without a...

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    Spot on ! Nothing but Mou’s , Silence, and money burn without a return and absolute disregard to their shareholders. Absolute shit show , with a technology as good as this I also have come to think there is definitely something wrong with Management, this technology should be selling itself over and over again now that it’s proven . It is quite capable of building, it should be turning over millions in revenue in this climate and the Pivac’s should be working behind the scenes to improve on future models whilst these first models are paying the bills , it’s quite obvious there is something standing in its way I totally agree with everything you have said . As I’ve said many times HX should have millions in contracts from Governments , we all know that indigenous housing is needed ( dog boxes) and also plenty of affordable housing for those less fortunate ! Missed opportunities year after year . If an Employee is useless he/she is given 3 warnings then he/she are out , I fail to see how these 20 top investors and all shareholders have not asked for an explanation! 2c and more dilution , what’s it going to take ? 1c before everyone starts to jump up and down for F sakes . Respect

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $182.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $491.6K 13.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 123945 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 461725 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.