EXR 5.38% 9.8¢ elixir energy limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-33

1. 2,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 579
    I would assume the Sodar results numbers have been crunched for EXR to confidently engage with and get the interest of a project partner that produce price sensitive MOU. Thats a positive. IMO.

Someone with current interests in the immediate region that would directly benefit from a local hydrogen market. Therefore I can't see it being FMG (would be a bit left field and there should be more interests climbing over one another with interests closer to Mongolia than FMG is)

Rio, BHP, Shell, Sinopec, Erendes, Mong Govt all way more likely suspects to name a few or even some green energy investment groups.
    Will it be a supplier or an end user?
    A supplier for me is more likely to show interest to fund development from early stages as per the recent Shell and BP investments in hydrogen elsewhere.

At the end of the day it needs funding. Anything else is not that price sensitive.
    A sinopec, shell or similar regional supplier would make alot more sense to fund on milestones.
    I see no reason for this to be price sensitive if some form of funding from partners is not included in this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.005(5.38%)
Mkt cap ! $117.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 10.3¢ 9.5¢ $215.9K 2.165M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 96079 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 139661 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.