WIN 8.00% 2.3¢ widgie nickel limited

I think in the current market conditions - I'm not going to...

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    I think in the current market conditions - I'm not going to expect fireworks (even if we came across the biggest nickel deposit on planet Earth). I do watch Mincor closely, they are our neighbors (quite literally) and have less reserves at a lower grade than us.

They're trading at an equivalent of $3.22 to our market cap today in these trying conditions, and have even been trading 71% higher (equivalent peak of $5.50 calculated into the MC of Widgie for comparison). They just started production, and looking at OPEX, aren't far from returning profits, then likely dividends.

This is our neighbor, with a lower grade, and lower reserves. They're doing fantastic, and we'll do even better. Whilst it's still a little while out to be talking dividends - it's worth noting the tiny amount of shares on issue, cashflow positive situation of the company, and extensive reserves. Doing the math on general operating expenses and projecting a potential profit (based on peer comparisons), I come up with a dividend figure that is just absurd, and so much so that I wont show it. All I will say is that for it to be a realistic dividend, our share price will have to be absolute multiples of where it is now. I'm very excited.

We'll be attracting attention very soon. Enjoy the ride!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.341M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $4.92K 204.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 245316 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 21 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.