FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Not sure I can agree with on this one, the wording in the...

1. 1,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1037

Not sure I can agree with on this one, the wording in the trading halt does not bode well for the scenario you're proposing. They would have referenced it with words like "material increase " in reserves etc etc. I think it has more to do with rising costs re diesel etc affecting the bottom line and maybe a miss on the guidance of gold for the quarter. I can't see it being as bad as the market is expecting , the SP already has the worse case scenario backed in. (unless something really drastic has happened to the plant or cash burn is way too high)

There is a good chance of a pop when trading halt is lifted especially if the 'bad news' is not so bad if you know what I mean. Then throw in a big resource upgrade , extended LOM , stunning drill results etc. The price of oil has come off it's highs of late so this can be taken as another small plus going forward.(currently hovering around $105 PB)

The Wild card looking ahead to next week is a resolution to election time frames in Mali, ECOWAS meeting on the 3rd JULY with all current indications pointing to a successful outcome.

We will have to wait and see, until then it's all eyes on LEO.

All imo and DYOR
    Regards
    FINN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.