EOS 3.13% $1.32 electro optic systems holdings limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-103

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    From $0.15 to $10.80, in 7 years' time. I guess you have no concept of time cost, I wish you all the best for your EOS in 2028.
    I am an optimistic person, but this time I have no confidence in the Hanwha contract.
    If you are the defence minister, would you give your significant defence order to a company that has no cash in the bank? Also, saddled with huge debts and at risk of bankruptcy. That's the reason why soldiers like the redback but the decision makers are hesitant. This is not a once-off deal, they have to consider long term service and maintenance. Can you imagine companies like EOS that do not have cash in accounts, so they will need to do capital raising every time when they need money to repair or modify the Redback?
    Can EOS tell the defence minister "sorry sir, current insufficient fund, we will fix and upgrade the Redback for you after our CR is completed on the ASX"
    how about "sorry sir, we cant do the upgrade for your Redback at the time, because not enough funds were raised, maybe next year when the market gets better " "maybe 2028? when the share price goes back up to $10.80 then we have money to do the job"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.32
Change
0.040(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $254.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.31 $1.33 $1.30 $532.8K 404.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4212 $1.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.32 2634 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.