EOS 5.73% $1.66 electro optic systems holdings limited

Forgive my ignorance but does "Institutional Placement" mean...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Forgive my ignorance but does "Institutional Placement" mean this is a reduced share offer for an organisation as opposed to retail/consumer investors?

Either way, I think the board need to seriously consider their actions & prior "pumping" of opportunities...I was just saying to my wife that I told her to sell @ $10...... now here we are!!....& you know why...because she believed the BS coming out of EOS management!! - The benefit of hindsight is always great!! hehehe

On a more sober note though, I think the board have pushed the boundaries of truth in some of the statements released. Personally, I think the shareholders have been more than patient & it's time for some serious action to be taken.

I am now more concerned that the Greenhills report is more like an administrator's report...trying to assess fact from fiction & what "assets" are real & saleable to some Defence Prime that will take them at cents on the dollar!.....

It's now becoming clear that this business needs a bloody good kick up the arse (as my father would say!!).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.66
Change
0.090(5.73%)
Mkt cap ! $320.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.60 $1.69 $1.58 $1.287M 777.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17952 $1.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.68 19630 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.