EOS 3.92% $1.60 electro optic systems holdings limited

Rather than simply vent at each other, time to bombard EOS with...

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    Rather than simply vent at each other, time to bombard EOS with incoming vitriol. here is my email to [email protected]

Dear John,
    How ironic of Peter Leahy AC to write to long suffering shareholders "On behalf of the Board of Directors of EOS, I would also like to thank our existing shareholders for their ongoing support.” Please direct Peter and the rest of the Board who have destroyed my and fellow shareholders capital these last few years to any of the posts on HotCopper. They will see we do not continue to support the Board and want the wealth destruction to cease. A great start would be the resignation of the board and the appointment of professionals with commercial acumen who understand a business requires profitable sales to survive.
    The continual misleading of shareholders about sales pipelines and prospective category size is unconscionable, or perhaps law breaking as they are continually unfulfilled.Obviously disgruntled shareholders will not be participating in this raising, as the share price declines to sub $1 levels you can see the market is not impressed. A response which acknowledges these issues would be appreciated.
    Resignation would more so. Sincerely, a long term shareholder who has lost tens of thousands by being misled.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.60
Change
-0.065(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $307.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.70 $1.70 $1.57 $2.037M 1.270M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 400 $1.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.60 2659 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.