CR9 0.00% 1.2¢ corella resources ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-13

1. 2,029 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    Nice Post Salty.

"then what it comes down to is the economics of extracting that will determine if, when a company could obtain an offtake".

Yes. And No! The Company cannot possibly obtain an Offtake (for HPA). As there is not One entity anywhere!!! That is producing HPA from Kaolin at any level of commerciality. You I'm sure are well aware of this. If not, then you're not as astute as I've given you credit.

A Canadian entity did give it a good college try leading up to the GFC, but alas fell on their Sword at the penultimate moment. The history is there for all to research. That entity is now in Australian hands via a deed of agreement with their creditors. And the technology is being progressed. Slowly! But they have a Hundred Million tonnes of their own material, that they have a very good understanding of to proceed with. I cannot see them wanting to buy CR9's..

"so unless you have access to the commercial operations and private contracts of the businesses globally, you cannot state this to be factually correct".

Perhaps I do?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.581M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $253 21.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 43478 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.