SVY 3.57% 2.9¢ stavely minerals limited

I've seen it too.. to keep the SP low or even to force it bit...

1. 7,761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1457
    I've seen it too.. to keep the SP low or even to force it bit lower but not to these extremes. And you failed to mention the biggest factors that forced the SP to go down but went with some "someone" who probably can pull shares out of thin air and force SP fall over 50%.
    Also, SP can fall sharply if the CR intel leaks and that CR is done at massive discount so many run for the exits but these people are basically cutting their losses instead of trying to play a game. But this happens just days before the CR. Matter of fact last few days SP found stability at around 19.5c and was bought at 19c consistently.

And I see this same comment on HC being repeated by one "expert" after another - seasoned traders who've seen it all. But when asked how does this work they fail to provide a workable scenario where these "someone" comes out with profit. I am purely referring when we observe prolonged and severe share price falls like now with SVY.
    This selling started few months ago and was persistent. First, someone was buying and accumulating all the way to around 50c and then that same someone changed course (probably correctly seeing what was about to play out on the global scene) and started to sell persistently. Then markets started to fall and everyone else joined the selling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $13.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $4.184K 144.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50622 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 75328 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.