KWR 0.00% 2.9¢ kingwest resources limited

PDI is a great example of what can happen. My mate loaded on the...

1. 1,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    PDI is a great example of what can happen.

My mate loaded on the oppies at .006 and .007 from memory.
    Had about 8m of them the day of the announcement.
    He made over $500k on them.
    I bought a heap also and know that story very well.

The reason I prefer KWR is the sovereign risk!
    There is practically none here in WA with one of the friendliest pro mining jurisdictions in the world.
    Current examples with the risks in Africa.
    AVZ suspended
    FFX suspended

The other reason is it's essentially virgin ground along a proven gold producing fault/shear zone all the way to Kal 80M oz.
    It's close to infrastructure and mills and has the potential to be a takeover target if they find something of significance.
    Actually it's all in this article Mraki already posted.

https://mining.com.au/kingwest-seeking-jewel-in-the-crown-from-overlooked-gold-opportunity/

As for what price it opens at well to many variables to even contemplate.
    Will depend on the announcement and what it states but if the model still stands and we prove it's deep within the bedrock well then game on and personally I won't care as the bigger picture over time will yield the greatest returns.

There's no sellers looking at depth now so I think a gap up over 10c is easy but all depends on the announcement?
    At least the gap at 6c or round there was filled so no gaps to worry about now moving forward unless it opened over 24c which is unlikely.

There's bound to be profit takers who picked up all this stock in the 4.6-7c range but if the model stands I think the longer termers who rode this down from 20 to 5 won't be big sellers as the upside is to big and their initial conviction to buy will be validated so why sell.
    I dare say some have averaged down as have I.

They'll need to raise money at some point but that will be a good thing so they can keep exploring.
    Look at DEG as an example.
    A good story money still pours in even after a cap raise and my understanding is they are fully funded for the entire 4000m of drilling so it's not desperately urgent to do so but they will at some point.

Depends what they keep seeing in the core and they see more of it each day?

As I said to many variables.
    10-20c is well within reach given how low our MC is. We are way oversold!!

My rant over good luck KWR's for tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.