FAL 16.1% 18.0¢ falcon metals ltd

The more I research the area in which FAL is exploring in The...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 653
    The more I research the area in which FAL is exploring in The Victoria Goldfields, the more interesting it becomes.

Apart from its proximity to the bonanza grade Fosterville mine, there are so many companies getting some very good grades in that region, not just in gold, which is my main interest, but also in antimony - a relatively scarce but high demand, high value metal.

The Canadians have secured themselves a nice slice of the Vic Goldfield through Fosterville, Fosterville South, and the Mawson holding in SXG, and through Costerfield which has some extremely good gold/antimony grades.

But some Ozzie gold companies also have some large tenements in the area, many of which look very promising for some rich gold deposits, but also for some valuable antimony, which should greatly enhance profitability when the gold is mined. I'm not sure where FAL have been drilling, but It seems likely that they have found something which is probably going to generate considerable interest in that area.

While reading up about the region, I noticed that an ASX company Nagambie Resources (NAG) in partnership with a UK company Golden Camel are building a toll treatment plant at the Nagambie MIne, which is likely to be within trucking distance of FAL's new strike. Although the plant is initially going to process GCM's ore, they will soon be open for business for toll treatments deals.

I don't know the details, but it looks like both CYL and SXG have some sort of tie up with Nagambie, so maybe that plant will become a central processing hub for the region.

It's also interesting that both FAL and S2R have Mark Bennett as chairman.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.