SP3 0.00% 1.7¢ spectur limited

"Poorly handled by management based on information available as...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 16,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8394
    "Poorly handled by management based on information available as they're raising on weakness."

Not sure management is to blame for the state of equity markets today, and especially when it comes to the savage de-rating of highly-illiquid nano-caps.

It's easy to snipe from the sidelines, but the options facing management were binary:

1.) Continue to limp along, capital constrained, and thereby leaving meaningful revenue opportunity on the table.

Or:

2.) Bite the bullet and raise the capital (albeit at exxy cost) and grab that revenue opportunity.

Each of those limbs of the decision tree has an associated Internal Rate of Return.

If one modeled each of those scenarios using half reasonable assumptions, one would find that the second one delivers by far the higher IRR outcome.

So I applaud management for finally drawing a line in the sand and raising capital, even if it is on "weakness", because there is a large opportunity cost involved with the "continue-to-operate- fiscally-hamstrung" situation.

I mean, it's not as if this raising is for defensive purposes, (i.e., to remain solvent); it is to access a shareholder value creating opportunity.

Last edited by madamswer: 15/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.942M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1214864 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 286153 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.