G1A 0.00% 5.9¢ galena mining limited

How many companies out there don’t Ad-lib / fib, tell the odd...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    How many companies out there don’t Ad-lib / fib, tell the odd Porky etc when it comes to how good they are or how good their product is?….
    I look at the infrastructure these guys have in place or are placing.(plenty of photos out there) Most mines would not have this amount of gear at this stage of construction leaving a lot of it until production is actually happening. They even purchased all their steel prior to the price of steel jumping through the roof. What company would do all this unless they were confident they had something. (Hand clap for the Board re this as someone had some foresight) These guys have a Japanese JV partner (they fly a white flag with a Red circle in the middle…on site)…surely the JV partner would not allow all this to occur should they suspect the possibility of a dud. What I have heard is three weeks ago core samples from the DD’s on site showed up a massive Lead hit with lots of jumping/back slapping and handshakes….Obviously no Ann on this until Labs prove it all up…..Water did cause a problem as we all know but they have gone around the problem and remain on track. .This is still a buy IMO and as i said before if it goes much lower I’ll be loading up big time…Make your own decisions, I have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G1A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.