LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-15

1. 1,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1247
    It's my firm understanding the company has the right to payout Bergen in cash at the equivalent of the amount of shares Bergen could have received at the current market price less 5%.

That would make the payout in effect 0.7 as the floor price expired awhile ago.

I agree it's strange Bergen never called at lower prices, so perhaps you're right and the board knocked it back?

Bergen are here to make money and as we saw with their investment in Sayona Mining (20 bags plus) they know how to do it.

A garden variety capital raise here makes sense but who would put it after Blue Ocean's clients have just been put through a meat grinder?

Ideally, it's a bigger name active strategic investor taking up a substantial holding or international corporate action on the blockchain side of things because the Aussie market has well and truly given up on Linius.

Personally, I think it will turn soon as it's this kind of extreme bearish atmosphere that can provide serious fuel for a turnaround in fortunes if something unexpectedly positive occurs.

Imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.