LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-147

1. 910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    I am pleased to hear some “non conspiracy ignorant supposition”. All the fundamentals are good. The product is good and in demand and will become more so. The panic merchants want immediate gratification of great revenue increases without accounting for real world conditions and changing situations. When they don’t get soothing information they slap out. I run a business of 10 people, give a service and have produced our own software over 25 years. During that time there has been droughts and pivots and reactions to changes in legislation and rewrites of software as new generation development versions appeared. Now we are in a great space. It hasn’t always been like that. LVT HAS GOT SOMETHING GOING FOR IT AND THERE IS A GENUINE PROBLEM WIITH THE INSANE VALUATION THAT DOESNT APPEAR TO BE SELF CORRECTING. If LVT continues with such a low share price they will most likely be asked to leave the ASX. There is obviously a plan and I’m not assuming that involves ripping us all off. It’s most likely a way of preserving shareholders funds in some way…. Just wait and see. I am not worried in the slightest. LVT is not disappearing. COULD SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT THE “2nd strike” talk is all about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.