LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

They have found some US investor(s) who may at these depressed...

1. 2,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    They have found some US investor(s) who may at these depressed levels see some upside. It needs about 3 years unlisted. US investors need US domiciled companies, like UPD Updater which delisted from Australia about 3 years ago.
    I have been locked in UPD for about 3 years now and a liquidity event will not happen until at least next year, so be prepared for the long haul, if the business actually has a future. The structure will likely involve existing shares being converted into Common Stock and Consolidated into fewer units of Common Stock.
    The investors may also drive the way the business operates.
    Looks like the leader of the Finance team has been found wanting when the new investor(s) have asked for detailed information, if I interpret the announcements correctly.
    I think the next steps are for the ASX to agree to the LVT request, will hold a Shareholder meeting and then a month later de-list from the ASX.
    From that point forward, it is probable that sales of shares will not be possible as is the case with Updater UPD.
    The new source of money will likely invest funds funds in return for Warrants over shares to be issued in the future if the investor chooses. This is likely to have a Material dilution of existing shareholders.
    Yes the eventual aim will be for a listing on the NASDAQ, but realise this could be maybe as long as 5 years away. I might be dead by then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.