DRE 6.67% 1.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-11

1. 2,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12290
    Yup - we all knew more cash would be needed so this is no kind of surprise at all. I'm glad they didn't wait any longer (though Monday would have been fine too). This is the right time to raise funds - after yesterday's excellent news on the rare earths and an Activities Report today which puts every other junior explorer to shame - and a lot of the bigger fish too.

We have every reason to expect more good news ahead from the Mangaroon rare earths, and very good prospects as well for the Ni Sulphides/base metals JV with FQM. Plus a lot of interest in the assays due from Illaara, and the auger sampling at Terraji/Yampi.

It doesn't bother me if all the cash comes from SI's with no SPP for the rest of us, because like last time you can get a very fast and efficient result and then get on with things. However, I do think this time a SPP would be appropriate - giving investors a bit of reward for their support to date - maybe with some options thrown in as a sweetener. I will certainly be taking up my full allocation if they do that.

Either way though, the future for Dreadnought looks extremely good to me.

Cheers

Dave
    Last edited by davybabyk: 29/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $59.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $37.65K 2.423M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 8320966 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 2989264 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.