WWI 7.69% 1.2¢ west wits mining limited

I am going to keep a level head with this raising. It is only 2...

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    I am going to keep a level head with this raising. It is only 2 million dollars and the quarterly cash flow report indicated they would need funds soon. Maybe the finance deal is slightly delayed.

Something else to think about, people who got free options last year when they raised at 6 cents may be a little pissed and this raising may cone with free options at much lower price to keep them happy to keep there support

I agree though the quarterly seemrd to suggest they would get through possibly to the finance agreement. At the end of the day its pointless contacting the company, they will never tell you whats going wrong, only whats going right in their eyes. They cant say anything really because shit happens but thats why they list on the ASX so we brunt the cost of any failure.

I thought it strange the drilling for Uranium was announced earlier then expected. Wasn't it to commence in Q4. It is plain to see now why they brought it forward. I have been wonderimg why they could not have done the drilling six months ago but gut tells me Far East Capital may have pushed for it and why not, should have been at the top of the priority list.

Anyway like they say, buy when the market is negative about something. It is only $2 millon dollar raising though so not really a raising to get all upset about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $30.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $3.119K 259.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 6775158 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1896690 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.