WWI 0.00% 1.3¢ west wits mining limited

Yes I do jump around a lot and I dont apologise for that.So how...

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Yes I do jump around a lot and I dont apologise for that.

So how long you been in WWI and watched the ups and downs and poor raisings to purchase assets such as Tambina.

Have you participated in every raising, probably not, and then watched as each raising fails to meet expectations.

This is the best position WWI has been in for a lomg time, if ever, but having said that you can't help but wonder what the next delema will be. Jac is doing a great job but they have made mistakes in the past which us shareholders have paid for dearly in lost cost opportunity.

I admit I failed to exit at 10 cents but with whats on the cards now, it will get back to that price but no way am I sticking around. I am a long time supporter of WWI (13 Years) but no longer. As soon as the share price is in the teens I am out of here.

And well if it doesnt work out and they go under, I can afford the loss...can you? Nothing is guaranteed and very speculative investment.

Also at the end of the day 99% of people that post om here have no idea how to bring a gold mine into production and I am one of them. Thats why Hotcopper is dangerous. Its full of people who think they know but know nothing. The thing I do know though is far to many raisings have not lived up to expectations. The next 12 months is their final chance to acheive at least something major or they will loose support of shareholders and once that happens a hostile takeover will occur at a fraction of the assets value and shareholders will say yes because they dont believe the company can acheive it.

The only thing that will save WWI in the short term is the finance for the project or a takeover.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $5.756K 462.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 6775158 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1804861 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.