4DS 0.00% 8.0¢ 4ds memory limited

It doesn't matter a whit what I think; it won't impact the...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    It doesn't matter a whit what I think; it won't impact the results. However, the scenarios where such a rapid announcement is good appear to be much fewer in number than the scenarios where it is bad, particularly given the 'price sensitive' tag. There are so many ways that the chip could immediately appear as not functioning well, and they would each appear quite early in the testing process. By contrast, the scenarios where the chip works well would mostly require a longer period of testing.

That being said, as you say, if the problems from the bad batch were rectified, then that would maybe be something they could identify quite quickly. That's the only real hope I have for a positive message here. However, it's so rare in my experience that a good announcement sees a trading halt of more than a bit of time - usually they want to capitalise on the attention an announcement brings. Bad announcements, they wait because they want the 'announcement' flag to lose some of its charge before trading begins again.

I guess there's nothing to do but wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $141.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ $107.0K 1.330M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 730000 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 59599 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.