4DS 14.3% 8.8¢ 4ds memory limited

I agree and also it was not a relentless seeling like we had in...

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I agree and also it was not a relentless seeling like we had in the past. With in a week dropping 2c every time and with in week from .10 to .091 not much. if it was as bad news and a leaky ship SP could have been reach mid .04s.

It could work ouyt both ways

Bad news: They found the issue with in 1st phase of testing and want every one to be informed - On contrary you cannot establish failure with in few days unless there was pear shaped ship turned up damaged in transis which i doubt will be the case. Otherwise for any failure modes you need to verify the results multiple times.

Good News: They found diamond when they were expecting silver. This can be establised with in a few days after reviewing the results/paperwork or visual inspection. Now they want to shout by standing at the top of the ladder "get WD and all big fishes ready we have to product which is far better then expectation and pull your socks up to go in the bidding war"

Either way we will get to know. if this halt turns in to suspension like last time then we are FOOKED**

All the best LT/ST and TT holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.