PAR 0.00% 30.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: Trading Halt, page-121

1. 1,704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1853
    Hi Chel. Yeah, I think it's best to wait and see the full announcement. Personally, i'd be staggered if retailers didn't get a look in, given the clear commitments (including the recent unequivocal one you mentioned from the webinar).

Regarding what has changed between that webinar and now - we're all free to speculate. Maybe they played down the need for a raise hoping that the price would rise in the months ahead (008, partner interest) etc. But maybe the price rise came faster than they'd ever hoped and they wanted to jump on the opportunity in what is a harsh credit environment (an emergency board meeting, a few calls, things can happen fast). Maybe it's all orchestrated by market movers who have the SP in the palm of their hands at these levels, and at this stage of the company's life-cycle. Maybe something else happened (e.g. prospective MPS partner took a step back or something). Who knows? Not me!

There's a bit to play out, but i'm going to try to keep emotions on an even keel. I'm going to try to think a little bit more like the big boys, and not an emotional retailer. In the end, we don't need Paul, Marco et al to be our best friends. We just need them to get the drug through trials, execute deals, maximise those deals for shareholder wealth, and not crash on the rocks with all our money on the way. With Paul's skin in the game, I trust him to do his best to get paid, even if he lies to my face. Put it this way..... If retailers are cut out of this CR, and a big butthurt sell-off ensues, i'll be buying into it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $104.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 31.0¢ 29.5¢ $89.62K 294.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 20607 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 16773 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.