PAR 4.84% 29.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: Trading Halt, page-255

1. 822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 328
    Nothing like a CR to bring out the passion.
    from my perspective COVID has had a profound negative effect on all things Bio’s. I think the PAR team are doing everything to get this puppy over the line as quickly as possible without selling the farm (ie fast track, more test sites etc). If 008 is good and 002 reads well then I think all the pillars are in place for accelerated approval based on the unmet need. From a registration perspective I think 008 results are important for accelerated registration, if positive then the FDA and others will be very supportive (provided we continue to tick all the other boxes (pain / function). As the results to date have shown time and time again, pain and function are not going to be an issue.

The short term shit show is relevant to how we look structurally at registration (ie capital structure) but has little bearing on if we get registered in my opinion. Go back and read Mozz’s “The story of Tanezumab” it gives you an insight to how much in demand we will be.

If in doubt grab a red and pull out adherants MRI’s. They will give u a warm and fuzzy.

the pool

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.015(4.84%)
Mkt cap ! $103.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 30.5¢ 29.5¢ $86.19K 286.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 70151 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 18600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.