KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

You really are delusional mate and add zero value here. Go and...

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    You really are delusional mate and add zero value here.

Go and take a look outside of the small restaurant that you operate and claim to understand the industry back to front because of. It’s been a very slow quarter for the whole industry and you can see that many operators had much lower volumes than this same period pre-covid. On top of that, add in staff shortages & having to pay OTs for a lot of them and costs can easily blow out.

Marketplaces have the ability to completely transform an industry once a network effect is achieved but it takes time. You clearly belong in the boomer school of thought that are stuck in their ways.

We don’t even know what the updated announcement is so let’s not quickly jump to conclusions. However, those claiming a CR would have been better suited…I have no words. It’s just stupid. Look at the state of capital markets over the last couple of months. It’s completely dry & no one (even the largest of listed businesses) have been unable to raise, so we are no different, especially as an unprofitable micro cap. Also, taking to friends in DCM (that’s debt capital markets to you TommyT) at Goldman’s, debt raises also haven’t been an option for micro caps, as the larger players have turned to it & also aren’t being able to close deals. So to raise 10m in this market is actually a major achievement in my eyes, especially to a strategic that sees value and can help open doors.

Perhaps we should have Tommytrader on the board of DW8, he runs a local pizza shop in Emu Plains and knows more than Dean, Mike and Rich. Guys who have successfully built, scaled and exited big businesses.

Things are going to be fine fellas, just be patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.