PER 1.23% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

these comments will likely be meaningless this time tomorrow....

1. 3,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    these comments will likely be meaningless this time tomorrow. For what it's worth, to open your post by saying LC is very complex, and then to say ATL1102 wont cure it, is contrary to what you just said. How about we wait 24hrs to hear the response.re DMD, prof voit said kids should take ATL1102 from early childhood, it's a big call to say we're not a cure when we're the only drug to show proper efficacy above baseline.Let's wait for that to play out also; (you could say something about if we show to work with dystrophin drugs later this year.. anyway)your next comment saying we are not guaranteed to help all things CD49d ... Pfizer isn't guaranteed to help all things Covid either but I'll take their MC... earlier you said who knows what this mob is capable of implying it could be a CR ann, until I posted the graph pic which you liked, ok. re funding... ANP have never said they want to go it alone without any consideration of partnership. Let's wait for the ann to then talk about what is happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.