MCT 0.00% 0.3¢ metalicity limited

Thank you mandu and this is really disapointing that MCT...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Thank you mandu and this is really disapointing that MCT didn't announce this big and price sensitive update!!

He was CEO before he moved to CTO and now it seems he is gone.. He was the one who drove JV and reformed MCT to focus on GOLD. One of his new responsibility as CTO was focusing strategic drilling plan for the company.

Now I can understand why all of sudden company wants lithum and he left which means we have no clue where the company is heading. I am not saying he was a great asset to company - he also cannot run away from this SP situation, but i think he was best amongst current management team. Dont know why he left.. One thing is sure that they should provide future plan of the company.

I dont think it is a good idea that company is widening its coverage without proven success record on the primary focus. MCT claimed that they are gold exportation company 3-4 years ago and after 3 years later with the poor poor performance (the SP is just sitting where it was in 3 years ago) and now they claiming lithum..

I've invested close to 90k in MCT since 2.5 years and big lesson learnt is that quality of management is the key.

Anyone who still think Admiral Bay is a valuable asset, please reference IER announcement. It explains why no one wanted AB.

All my opinion only.
    Last edited by SCJH: 18/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 33533640 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 499000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.