EXR 3.33% 14.5¢ elixir energy limited

Hey Wonkers, Was a purely hypothetical question as I don't see...

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hey Wonkers,
    Was a purely hypothetical question as I don't see the need for the company to expand and increase what they already hold in regards to the block size of land that they will never fully explore before T/O anyway. My reasoning is the company seems to have pivoted from its original strategy to now also include Hydrogen to try to add value however this hasn't moved the dial over the past 6-12 months. Maybe a play for another Australian based gas asset might get shareholders/insto's excited as I think Insto's don't like oil and gas companies especially those based in a foreign country. As we all know we have plenty of cash and the cost for us to continue in Mongolia is minimal so maybe diversfying further into Australia could be viewed positively. Obviously our Board has plenty of contacts in Australia to make this happen and I'm just throwing it out there. Trust me I'm 100% behind this company and the story and a big fan of Richard Cottee as he was a client back in the QGC days and I have millions of shares riding on this.
    Cheers
    Knackers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $173.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $405.5K 2.754M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 373237 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 746193 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.